Thursday 7 August 2014

Blink, Brixton & a camera shaped bag.

Hi!

Here we are again! A little longer than I had planned since the last post but oh well! I have several posts ready for you so bear with me! Let's focus on this one for now!

This evening I returned from a brief trip to London to see Blink 182 at one of two shows they were playing at the O2 Academy in Brixton. It was an amazing night, far more than I imagined!

Here's a few pictures from the 26 odd hours I spent in the capital.

 
This was the view from our room. Usually we end up getting a brick wall, or a tree or something very uninteresting so this was quite a pleasant change.


 
Mark Hoppus was just hanging out the window right above us as we were queuing.

 
The support act were a band from Glasgow called Prides who pleasantly surprised me. I've downloaded a few of their songs already and I suggest you do the same! If you're a fan of bands like Arcade Fire and the 1975 the you should like Prides.


I didn't take many pictures throughout the night. You know what it's like when you get caught up in the moment and forget! The set list was a great mixture of old & new, including an off-set-list song performed completely in the dark! The show was just amazing from start to finish. Despite the flaming curse word blazing on stage it was definitely a family affair. Either side of the stage in the wings sat the bands children and wives. At the end of the show, Travis Barker's children took it upon themselves to throw drumsticks, stickers, balloons and sweets into the crowds.
 
Here's what I wore:
 
Kimono: New Look
Cami: Dorothy Perkins
Jeans: Dorothy Perkins
Pumps: Primark
Bag: Accessorize
 
Here's a closer picture of my bag. I'm so in love with it. The boyfriend treated me to it as an early anniversary present.
 

 
 
That's all for now! Stay tuned for some more posts coming your way soon!
Thanks for reading!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment