Monday 18 January 2016

Hello 2016

Happy New Year!

Welcome to 2016. Here I am again, promising to myself that I'll keep up this blogging thing again. I do feel however that this time, I might actually do it.

2016 started off awfully for me with my father suddenly passing away. So, I guess the year can only get better from here. There are many things I aim to achieve this year, including FINALLY moving, running a 5k and continuing my slimming world journey and hitting my target weight.

I aim to document the progress on each of my goals throughout the year, in the hope that someone on the same journey on me will be able to relate. Maybe we could become friends and support each other. Who knows!

My other plans for this blog this year are to write about my favourite hair & beauty products, share any tips & tricks I use and maybe the odd thrifty idea I pick up along the way.

Whatever happens with this blog this year, I hope that someone out there enjoys it!

Let's do this!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment